Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Just Boo It

Right now, we are carving pumpkins. How then am I on the computer? Its called teamwork. I open up the pumpkin and clean out all the of the orange glop, then Joshua comes in and draws a design on it and then takes 27 hours to carefully cut it out. 
This year, we are doing sports pumpkins. Joshua and I are putting the Air Jordan logo on our pumpkin and our little sister Emma is using the Nike symbol as a mouth on her pumpkin. I don't know what everyone else is doing. Probably not sports pumpkins. I'll post pictures hopefully sometime later this week.
Today, I wasted my day spending time with Stupid and his buddy Alex. We went to Walmart. bleh. As we desperately searched for a ninja turtle costume, we slowly got distracted and one thing led to another and we ended up buying a garlic rotisserie chicken (...I think...) and going to Alex's house and eating it in sandwiches. They were pretty good. After that, Joshua and I went to Halloween City and tried to find a ninja turtle costume, but they were all sold out, so then we found this instead:


Lucky for everyone, we didn't buy this mask. But only because it was $25 and we didn't want to pay that much.
So, since we couldn't find him any costume, he was forced to ask our older brother what kind of costumes he had that Joshua could possibly borrow. Apparently the best costume was an angel so that is what joshua is being now. As for me, I'm being a surprise. I'm kind of excited and I hope that it turns out pretty well. 
I'm not sure if Peter is being anything for Halloween. Maybe not. But I know that he has been quietly working with our aunt to make a special Christmas surprise and I am so so excited to see the finished product once christmas comes. 
OH! I also signed up to be a volunteer for the red cross. So now I just have to go to orientation, well actually I have to fill out the paperwork first and then go to orientation and then I have to take about a months worth of classes and then I can go out and do work. Yay!

Well, anyway, there is approximately 55 days and 3 hours and 45ish minutes to christmas from this very moment that I am posting. 

(And Halloween is tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment