Monday, October 8, 2012

Beginning Again

Well, here we are again, attempting to restart blogging. I'm sure that a lot has happened since our last post, but since I can't remember all of what it was, I guess I will just start saying some of the stuff that has been happening around our house more recently that I can remember. If you understood that, then read on!
Peter moved away with one of our older brothers and sister in laws about a month ago and will not return again until Thanksgiving day, something I'm really bummed about. I think that he is doing pretty good, currently participating in neighborhood watch....mostly just watching his house. He recently started work on BYU independent study and that is going good he says.
Joshua has completed many amazing (for him) feats lately; at the top of the list: running 3 consecutive miles. In 30 minutes. Yay! He is also almost a term into his senior year and still working hard, so good for him. General conference made him a little nervous last Saturday when it was announced that young men could now serve a mission at age 18, but with just a few hours of thought, he decided to submit his papers in February and be on his mission as soon as he could! I'm so excited for him!
As for me, I have just started my sophmore year of high school. I turned 16 at the end of september and my birthday present was my license, but since I don't have a car it doesn't matter much anyway. oh well. I just finished my first ever cross country racing season on saturday with a freezing cold early morning race. I love running! I have also just found out what I am going to get Peter for christmas and I am beyond excited to give it to him!...I just have to get it first...
Our house is also a little bit crazy with wedding plans, how fun, right? Leah is getting married in just a month and so we are all trying our hardest to help her plan and get things ready. Her fiance just made things official on friday by taking her (and most of the other girls in the family) up the canyon where he had a bunch of candles out. There was a sign that had glow sticks glued onto it saying "Will you marry me?" and then he gave her this pretty ring that had a black stone in it rather than a diamond-surprisingly gorgeous!
I know that there is a lot more stuff going on, but even though it is going on right now, I still just can't think of what I want to write. oh well, I guess if it is really important then I will put it on sometime soon. But I guess this is it for now! Hopefully there will be better stories soon, but until then, all I can say is......I can't actually really think of anything to say. hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment