Thursday, October 11, 2012

Its Thursday and I'm ok with it

Its Thursday and I don't mind. I probably don't mind because fall break started yesterday, so its just kind of like today is Saturday.
But I'm so glad its fall break. I just have been needing a break lately, school is so boring. But its ok.
Yesterday, I spent most of the day hanging out with friends, then I came home and ate some pizza. It was pretty good. hmmm. Today I woke up at 7 to go and hike Squaw Peak with sister Mara. Its really beautiful right now because all of the leaves are changing colors. Its kind of interesting how no matter how high up on something you are, you still just feel like you can't see enough and there is always a higher mountain to climb. Well, it took us about 2 hours and 16 minutes to get to the top and about not that much time to get down. It was really fun.
Early this morning, Joshua left on a trip with his friends ("Ya! They're taking 3 Joshes and 1 Charles!"-my mother, gotta love her). They are going with the one Charles' mom to tour some colleges and see what kind of programs they have to offer, hopefully this will be good for him, he seemed pretty excited.   I don't really know what he did yesterday, I don't remember eating pizza with him. I think he went to the senior football game.
Peter sent me a picture of a trunk that he bought yesterday and I really like it. He said its about 15x15x18. He also told me that he got his first haircut since leaving home. I asked him how it went and if it was scary. He said that it was fine. I guess that a girl named Kayla at Great Clips cut his hair. I somehow just thought he might have a better story. Oh well, maybe next time.
The house is pretty chill today. not really a lot going on.
My Tuesday pie was muy delicioso.
I just spent about 2 minutes trying to figure out how to spell delicioso.
I think I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment