Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Pie

Its Tuesday. Although I generally like days that begin with 't', i think that Tuesdays have to be one of the worst days of the week. Probably the worst day of the week is Thursday because you wake up and think that its Friday and then the whole day is a bummer because you realize that you still have another whole day until the weekend.
Rereading what I just wrote, I guess that I don't like days beginning with 't' at all.
Anyway. The point is that it is Tuesday and I am already tired. But its going to be ok because fall break starts on Thursday which really makes today Thursday which means that I woke up thinking that it was Wednesday because I wanted it to be fall break. The circle just never ends! What a joke.
Ok, but for real, today was ok. I feel like I have a lot of extra time now that I'm not running after school. Its kind of annoying actually. I never know what to do and this is only my second day of coming home right after school! I think this is going to be a long school year. I did keep my day productive though. After much thought and a lot of walking around, I decided that today seemed like a good day for some pie, and my mom had already made pie crust! How perfect, right? So I made some apple pie and some cherry pie and they are currently just baking in the oven. I'm so excited to eat them (but mostly just the apple pie because I don't really like cherry pie).
For his sports medicine class, Joshua has to go help out at some of the sports games. So tonight he is at one of our girl's soccer away games. It seems like he is always working or internshiping or off doing something with his buddies (which doesn't include me sadly). I'll have to get a picture of him up, though, because he is growing out his facial hair for our school's "No Shave November" calendar. BLEH (and I hope you can all see my disgusted face right now)! I don't like it at all, he better start shaving if he ever wants a girlfriend.....jst sayin'
Peter, oh Peter. I just don't really know what he is up to, because guess what, HE NEVER TEXTS ME! But actually sometimes he texts me to tell me how long he has been gone. And that is just sad because then I realize how long it will be until he comes for a visit. He told me to plan something fun for when he comes out to visit around Thanksgiving, but I really just can't think of anything. What could we do? Maybe..............ok I don't know. I will probably use all of my extra time next week to think about that. But if anyone has any ideas, please share.
So, in the 40 minutes that it took me to think of blogging and then actually get this post written my pies have finished cooking (IT SMELLS SO GOOD IN MY HOUSE!) so probably I will eat those for dinner. yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment