Saturday, October 27, 2012

umm...well...ok.

well, since I haven't posted in forever and a half, I figured that I would just put up some pictures to show everyone what we have been up to. Hopefully no words are needed, but If you are curious, then leave a comment: enjoy!
Ok, so I said that I wasn't going to write anything, but I just have to tell you some funny stuff about each of the pictures I decided. So in this one, joshua is wearing these disgusting shorts and when he touched his toes they went up so high. It was probably one of the nastiest things I've ever seen.
Joshua finally shaved! YAY! he came into the kitchen and (showing me only one side of his face) said "I shaved, it looks good huh?" I enthusiastically answered "YES! then Joshua turned his face and said "but I think that I missed a spot." what a dork.

 For mutual we went to cornbelly's at Thanksgiving point, so here I am with Joshua and friends. 
 This is Joshuas little attempt at doing a handstand thing on the side of the giant rocking chair. I think this is the picture where he almost fell off onto his face but didn't. He was pretty proud of himself.
We had Leah's bridal shower today. It went pretty well. We had a lot of fun.

So anyway, I guess this is me NOT writing about the pictures that I posted because pictures are really supposed to tell more than a thousand words or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment